Easy Keto Crockpot Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss And Smart Healthy Living
Mighty Eggs, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Leeks, Cheese, And Sausage,
• 5 ounces cremini mushrooms, finely diced
• 12 sausage links, fully cooked, cut into quarter-inch rounds
• About 1.5 leek, clean, cut into quarter-inch half-moon slices
• 10 ounces cauliflower florets
• 6 eggs
• About 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 package (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, Sargento, fine-cut
• Non-stick cooking spray
1. First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Next, please grease the bottom of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Now in a microwavable bowl, add the cauliflower & 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Pour enough water to cover the cauliflower; microwave for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Then meanwhile, prepare the mushrooms, sausages, & leeks.
5. This step is important. When the cauliflower is micro waved, drain, & add to the bottom of the slow cooker.
6. Now distribute the sausages and mushrooms uniformly over the cauliflower layer.
7. In a medium mixing bowl, please whisk the eggs and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, then stir in the leeks gently.
8. Then stir in half of the cheese in the egg mixture.
9. Pour over the vegetable and sausage layer in the slow cooker.
10. One thing remains to be done now. Cook properly for about 2 to 3 hours on high, or until the eggs puff.
11. Finally sprinkle the remaining cheese, let melt for a couple of minutes, slice while still in the cooker; serve.
12. If desired, season with salt & then pepper to taste. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking Time: High for 2 to 3 hours
Slow Cooker: 6-quarts
Serving Size: 144 g
Serves: 6 to 8
Total Fat: 21.2 g
Saturated Fat: 7.4 g
Trans Fat: 0.1 g
Protein: 16.3 g
Total Carbs: 3.7 g
Dietary Fibre: 0.3 g
Sugars: 2.4 g
Net Carbs: 3.1 g
Cholesterol: 206 mg
Sodium: 615 mg
Potassium: 277 mg
Vitamin A: 10%
Vitamin C: 02%