Easy Keto Crockpot Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss And Smart Healthy Living
Great Spicy Tomato Dip
• About 1.5 tsp hot cayenne pepper
• 1 large can diced tomatoes with salt (15 oz)
• 3 tbsp pitted and chopped olives
• 1 cup butter
• About 2.5 tbsp oregano
• 1 large can tomato sauce with salt (15 oz)
• 2 tbsp basil
• 2 finely chopped onions
• 6 oz paste of tomato
1. First of all, please make sure you have all the ingredients available. Blend the tomato paste, the tomato sauce, the diced tomatoes, the oregano, onion, cayenne, basil and garlic in the crock pot.
2. Now adjust the temperature of the slow cooker to the medium setting
3. Cover the crock pot.
4. One thing remains to be done now. Then leave to cook properly about for 4 to 5 hours.
5. Finally serve hot, alone of with celery for dipping. The delicious recipe is ready. Enjoy!!
Serves: 5 to 6
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 to 6 hours
For those who’re ultra fantastic.
Nutritional Values Per Serving
Calories: 414 kcal
Dietary Fiber: 6g
Saturated Fat: 23.3g